Tactical & Operational Decisions
Supply Chain leaders should create a structured approach to understand the financial impact of serving customers, determine the contribution margin, include the financial drivers as primary variable in the analysis, and understand opportunities based on service capacity.
The Digital Planning Twin™ unveils the true profitability of each product. By creating an end-to-end analysis, companies can identify the right mix of products they should manage in their supply chain based on product profitability and capacity considerations.
- Portfolio optimization
- Product priorities
- Cost to serve
- Service level strategy
- Are we losing market share because we do not have the right products?
- What products within our portfolio contribute most to the margins?
- How can we improve Customer Lead times?
- What is the optimal cost-to-serve?
- What other opportunities do we have based on service capacity?
Productivity and margins
Margins (Ultimately structural EBITDA and free cash flow)
Return on assets
Download our Datasheet: Product & Customer Profitability
Real customers. Real reviews.
We're Industry Experts.
From articles and e-books to white papers, videos, and more, this is your one-stop shop for everything River Logic. Keep up with upcoming events, read our POV on the industry, and more.