A truly end-to-end scope includes not only the full value chain but also the product portfolio, sustainability objectives, and the financial impact in terms of profitability and ability to finance the operation. Understanding transfer prices, taxes, tariffs, and offsets is critical for end-to-end optimization and to determine the real financial impact of any initiative.
- Supply chain strategy
- Customer segment priorities
- Supplier contracts
- Product offering
- Sustainability targeting
- Financial outcome targeting
- Use of scarce resources? (Capacity, Materials)
- Margin Vs. Growth?
- Best use of capital?
- Customer and product priorities?
- Risk and sustainability commitments?
Real customers. Real reviews.
Achieve the following 5 goals through end-to-end financial optimization:
- Improve Forecast Accuracy and Risk Resiliency
- Drive Profitable Growth in Leaner Times
- Deliver Value through Margin Transformation
- Increase Capital Efficiency
- Act on ESG