Grow Your Career. Grow Your Life.
At River logic, it’s important that our employees feel they can grow, learn, and ultimately thrive in their work role, career, and life. From excellent compensation and great benefits to work flexibility and culture, we believe we provide the place for all to do just that. Sound like a good fit for you? Check out our open positions below.
Last Updated April 04, 2023
River Logic is looking for an experienced Alliance professional to join our growing team, reporting to the VP of Corporate Development. This role will prospect new alliance opportunities and work on building relationships and supporting partnerships. The ideal candidate will develop new business opportunities, nurture existing relationships, and support campaigns and go-to-market sales programs to grow our partnerships.
As a Business Development Representative for Alliances, you will be responsible for supporting marketing efforts by generating qualified partner leads and building relationships with consulting partners, system integrators, and resellers. You will work closely with corporate development and company executives in the marketing and sales teams to develop and execute alliance strategies to help drive revenue growth for River Logic.
- Identify and generate qualified partner leads through research and outreach
- Conduct market research to identify potential partners and trends
- Build and maintain relationships with consulting partners, system integrators, and resellers
- Support client sales efforts by providing partner insights and feedback
- Help to develop and execute alliance strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful execution of partnerships
- Undergraduate degree, business-preferred; supply chain a plus
- 2-3 years of work experience post-college
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Proven track record of generating leads, prospecting and supporting deal closes
- Knowledge of the software industry and trends
- Advanced computer skills, especially Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is seeking a career in business-building, innovation, alliance management, or corporate development. As part of River Logic, an exciting and innovative digital software company, you will have the opportunity to be part of a team that is redefining and transforming enterprise planning and decision-support. There is no ceiling with this position – there is potential for growth and advancement into a full alliance management role.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for adding and contributing to the overall sales pipeline by generating qualified opportunities. The BDR provides support to sales and marketing, engaging in campaigns and being the initial contact with prospects to develop and qualify sales opportunities.
- Build an effective pipeline through the qualification of leads generated from marketing campaigns and outbound prospecting.
- Research potential customers’ financial information, critical business processes, and/or system needs.
- Analyze supply chain trends, challenges, and investment areas.
- Source new contacts using external data sources.
- Manage and coordinate leads through the sales cycle, working closely with Account Executives to confirm qualification criteria.
- Provide ongoing market feedback and suggestions to refine positioning and improve outbound strategies.
- Monitor and maintain new and existing account and client information in relevant databases.
- Execute cold calls, email, and InMail nurturing campaigns.
- Support marketing campaigns and events as required, including inviting individuals to register for conferences/webinars, pieces of training/user groups as well as post-campaign follow-up.
- Participate in sales meetings, local trade shows, and training, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current markets and solutions.
What we are looking for:
- Successful track record of exceptional opportunity generation results.
- Minimum 2 years of proven business to business work experience as a business/market/sales development representative.
- Knowledge of marketing, sales, and business processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Advanced computer skills, especially Microsoft Office, Excel, CRMs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRM software required; experience with HubSpot a plus.
- Supply Chain experience preferred.
- Minimal travel required.
Interested in applying? Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
The Modeling Consultant will work with customers and partners to design, build, and test optimization models in the River Logic Modeling application. The position reports to the Director of Consulting Services.
The ideal candidate will be based in Dallas, TX — although other locations could be considered for the right candidate — and have a proven track record of working with Microsoft Power BI, various forms of data, Microsoft SQL, planning and modeling systems, and history of customer-facing projects. The candidate preferably has worked for a software or consulting firm in the Supply Chain Network Design space, has experience in optimization, scheduling, and/or planning software.
- Analyze customer requirements/business processes and design solutions to meet use case objectives
- Manage project scope to ensure successful delivery
- Build/configure optimization models using River Logic’s modeling platform
- Conduct data and model validation in close collaboration with customers and partners
- Design Microsoft Power BI reports
- Define data integration specifications
- Present reports to the internal management team and external customers
- Travel: 0-25%
- Work Environment: Home Office or Dallas office
- Customer Facing: Yes – mostly remote
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of Network Design, Supply Chain Planning and Managerial & Financial Accounting
- Modeling experience using prescriptive analytics tools like Llamasoft, JDA Strategist, AIMMS, etc. is preferred
- Undergraduate in Engineering (Industrial preferred), Finance, Business or Operations Management – Masters is an advantage
- Ability to understand data and table relationships in large databases
- Software skills: Microsoft Power BI is required, Python and Alteryx is an advantage
- Database skills: MS SQL experience – Query building is a must, stored procedure development, Data Integration are an advantage
- Experience in consulting within manufacturing or production environments
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken
- Self-driven personality with high attention to detail
The compensation for this position will be market-based and incentive/merit-based driven. The total package will include a base salary and health insurance benefits plus cash bonuses and/or stock options for achieving mutually agreed-upon objectives.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, updated CV; including, references (customer references are a plus), target salary as well as compensation to [email protected].
Ready To Connect?
Want to know more about how our Digital Planning Twin™ will optimize your operation? Click below to get in touch.